Admin

Suggestions for DoG Store

Please list any suggestions you have on items you would like to have available in our store or ideas for great designs.

I've designed the DoG logo with multiple backdrops. Some in different camos supporting military and others with Country flags.

Guest Rapid Synergy

I was kinda thinking a DoG zipper hoodie with one or two of the designs on it...cause i kinda prefer those to the other stuff..plus where i live it would be more comfortable..and we should be able to have any design we would like on them....i dunno just some ideas...

Guest EdgeBloodlust

I've put that option out there me and my dad do upholstery and found a fabric to wrap Xbox controllers with that prevent hands sweating that we can change the color of and slightly customize but the changes to the controller are permanent. If you wish to no more send me a message on live

I will look into these suggestions and get back to you all.   DoG JD I like the design and will talk with the people assigned over the store about getting you more involved directly with ideas.

I was looking at DoG Cryo DL's logos and I had the thought to put them on flags. That way you can represent DoG and the country of your choice.

I will look into these suggestions and get back to you all.   DoG JD I like the design and will talk with the people assigned over the store about getting you more involved directly with ideas.

Looking forward to it.

bring back the old disciples of gaming shirts with the golden disciples of gaming lettering across the front  

Another Suggestion is the DoG Logo on many of the items in the store would be enhanced if the Disciples of Gaming words were added.

Example:

DoG_Symbol1_zpsa9f2ca5f.jpg

I am sure Heatwave or Cryo could embellish it a great deal better than I, this was just for demonstration purposes.

Also having the website www.disciplesofgaming.com below it wouldn't hurt especially on Phone covers and coffee mugs.

With out it the symbols is just a secret society that you would have to explain what the logo was.

Just my 2 cents.

Later,

DoG JD

• Like 1

The white splatter marks dont show up on the white phone cases . Im talking to the store to see how I can fix this on my phone case. I was going to ask them if I could change it from white to gray or another color of splatter. They left me a voice mail so if u guys have any ideas let me know before I call them back.

Guest DoG St1tch

Heres an idea, how about.something like a team shirt with the option to.get.out gamertags printed on the back?

Guest Problematicus

Hey, I'm a bit new to community, but I've got an idea. Maybe we can make some more minimalist designs. You know, like sleek streamline type stuff. All the ones I've seen on the store are very extravagant, and there's nothing wrong with that style, but I enjoy subtlety. 

Just a possible idea to think of for down the road. Have a option where if someone recruits a new member they get a small store credit such as $0.25-$0.50. It would get more players interested in the store, and in recruiting. Just a thought though.

Guest Razgriz 780

Something that may be useful for events such as PAX or E3 or other gaming events would be Gamertags on the shirt/sweatshirt of the buyer. I think that this would be benificial for those wanting to meet others in the community in person. Having the Gamertag option being optional.

Guest DoG ExCeLsiOrrr

by any chance is there a way that you guys can make waterproof cases for i phones/androids.. or any other smart phone?

Guest DoG ExCeLsiOrrr

Would you purchase a game from a DoG affiliate store if we set one up?

i think this is a good idea we can purchase game from the store.. nd maybe DoG members can get discount.. that'll be nice

Guest DeathwishCZK

Maybe in the future DoG gaming headsets with the logo and such.

Deathwish_zps1154949f.png

Guest RubberDuckiDoom

Ok I love wearing hats. Fitted black hats with the logo! And more shirt options

Guest Your MOM is WOW

I was hoping for a beanie, since I wear beanies all the time and especially at night. 

For the record, I think shirts/jackets/hats or anything in general is probably not a great idea to have Branch or GamerTag names on it. Some people change their GamerTag over time. The same thing with Branches. They join DoG for something like Halo 4, for example, but later on they decide to switch to a Call of Duty Branch instead.

Meanwhile, in their Call of Duty branch, they still have their Halo 4.

Consider that my opinion: Beanies yay, branches/GamerTags nay.